I am so happy! My parents are letting me get another pony. But he's not just any pony, he is a miniature horse! His show name is going 2 b Radiant the Red King, but I am going 2 call him Patrick. Yayayay. I still love Grace et Kelly, but Patrick is a miniature horse, they r soo rare et in demand. And he is the most adorable thing eva! I will update u guys once I actually get Patrick settled in the stables, so keep your fingers crossed 4 moi that nothing will go rong!
xoxo-
Delilah
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Radiant the Red King (Patrick)
I am so happy! My parents are letting me get another pony. But he's not just any pony, he is a miniature horse! His show name is going 2 b Radiant the Red King, but I am going 2 call him Patrick. Yayayay. I still love Grace et Kelly, but Patrick is a miniature horse, they r soo rare et in demand. And he is the most adorable thing eva! I will update u guys once I actually get Patrick settled in the stables, so keep your fingers crossed 4 moi that nothing will go rong!
xoxo-
Delilah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment