Here is a hair style that is so in rite now... Mermaid! Like mine! Anything long et big is in. Manic Panic hairstyle is also all the rage rite now thnx 2 Avril Lavigne et Rachel McAdams. I totally luv the look, so I got pink highlights. My red Ariel locks wit pink highlights u ask? I kno, it sounds clashy, but it totally works. I'll try & show u guys a pic sometime soon. Tres magnifique!
xoxo-
Delilah
Saturday, May 31, 2008
My Hair
Here is a hair style that is so in rite now... Mermaid! Like mine! Anything long et big is in. Manic Panic hairstyle is also all the rage rite now thnx 2 Avril Lavigne et Rachel McAdams. I totally luv the look, so I got pink highlights. My red Ariel locks wit pink highlights u ask? I kno, it sounds clashy, but it totally works. I'll try & show u guys a pic sometime soon. Tres magnifique!
xoxo-
Delilah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment